Internal and external R&D programs
Cynbiose has several R&D programs in different therapeutic areas of interest for biomedical and human health research.
Internal R&D programs
Our research teams pursue R&D projects in different indications.
|Inflammatory & autoimmune diseases||
The 1st preclinical excellence network on microbiome and infectious diseases grouping 12 partners.
More information on Cynbiome™.
National and world-class R&D programs
- Dendrim’s (ANR, 2011): An immuno-modulatory phosphorus-based dendrimer for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. This R&D program aimed at developing a model of EAE and test the efficacy of a dendrimer to prevent multiple sclerosis.
- Acilimab (FUI, 2011): Resistance treatment and optimization of cancer treatment by vectorisation of immune targeted active drug-substances. This project was dedicated to the development and characterization of mAb-targeted nanoparticules.
- Sting 2.0 (ANR, 2011): Immunostimulating molecules with a broad-spectrum antiviral activity : a proof of concept in non-human primate human respiratory syncytial virus model.
- Prim-OA (Eurostars, 2011): Development of non-human primate models for preclinical assessment of osteoarthritis treatments.
- Cyclops (ANR, 2015): Cyclosporine Apost-conditioning imaging in a primate stroke model.
- RHU Marvelous (ANR, French state investment plan, 2016): New MRI imaging to prevent cerebral and myocardial reperfusion injury. Marvelous project website
- Metabiose (R&D Booster, 2019): The METABIOSE project aims to develop and characterize a translational NHP model of metapneumovirus infection (hMPV) and to validate drugs and a nebulization delivery device.
As Cynbiose is an R&D-performing SME, we are eligible for national and international R&D programs (ANR, FUI, Horizon Europe, … ) to carry out collaborative and innovative research projects.
We can also co-develop new models in partnership with our sponsor, share the risk and cost to increase success.