Based on the scientific and technical excellence of our teams and on our network of preferred partners, we offer a wide range of predictive tools for comprehensive preclinical studies.
Our dedicated team has extensive experience in in animal science, behavior, surgery and primatology.
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATIONS & SAMPLING
We perform a large panel of administration routes ranging from:
– standard routes: oral (per os), subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous (rapid and continuous), intradermal, nasogastric gavage.
– to less conventional ones, such as intranasal, intratracheal, intraperitoneal, intrarectal, intravaginal, intraocular, intracerebral (under stereotaxis) and intrathecal.
– specific expertise in drug nebulization (including biologics and Ab) with our business unit Cynbiose Respiratory
We perform all sampling techniques of biological materials in primates, such as: blood, cerebrospinal fluid, urine, feces, semen, saliva, synovial fluid, bronchoalveolar lavage, bone marrow and biopsies of all types of tissues and organs.
Cynbiose’s scientific teams pay a great attention to behavioural and neurological assessment. We have developed standard and consistent protocols to evaluate standard endpoints inspired by the clinical setting.
We have also developed complex neurobehavioral assessment based on standardized neurological scoring, motricity and cognition tests.
CUSTOM CLINICAL ASSESSMENT
Based on specific requirements, we can develop customized assays or refine pre-existing ones, like our locomotor scoring scale, graft rejection scoring scale or hemophiliac phenotype scale.
CLINICAL PATHOLOGY & HISTOPATHOLOGY
We offer standard and advanced analytical services specifically developed and validated for discovery and preclinical research. We can also ship samples to our sponsors for internal analysis.
- Complete Blood Count and coagulation assays, ROTEM
- For infectious studies: biochemistry and complete blood count with differential) in a BSL1/2/3 setting thanks to state-of-the-art biological analyzers
- Clinical biochemistry: liver enzymes, electrolytes, proteins, renal markers, glucose, inflammation markers …
- Blood gas
- Cytology: CSF, BAL
- Histopathological analysis with partners having specific capabilities and expertise.
Additional analyses can be developed upon request.
We also have capabilities to analyze Infectious samples (BSL1-3) and samples containing GMOs such as viral vectors…
PROPRIETARY EXPLORATION PLATFORMS
Cynbiose has developed cutting egde exploration platform for drugs targeting the CNS or to evaluate the first-pass metabolism.
- KineC3© dedicated to the study of the crossing of the blood-brain barrier (BBB) for drug candidates targeting the central nervous system.
- Kine IA© : thanks to in-house techniques for vascular catheterization of the portal vein, we are able to conduct pharmacokinetics studies to examine the «first pass effect » (also known as first-pass metabolism) of active substances administered orally.
Our specialized platform is dedicated to the in vivo analysis of immunotherapies, gene therapies, cell therapies, vaccines, …
We offer a wide range of assays:
- Immune system monitoring: Luminex, ELISA, Elispot…
- Immunophenotyping (FACS)
- In vitro cell culture
- Clinical pathology
More information on Immunolead©
Thanks to its anatomy similar to human regarding critical aspects (brain, joints, lungs…), the non-human primate can be involved in clinically relevant imaging protocols, using the same devices and methods than those used in human patients. Cynbiose uses of state-of-the-art in vivo functional imaging techniques to gain the most relevant and preclinical data for your study: scanner, µCT scanner, ultrasound scan, 3T and 1.5T magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), PET-MRI, PET Scan.
Our clients have access to our network of experts to discuss technical issues and results.