Translational research and non-human primate models
Cynbiose is a fully independent and privately-owned preclinical Contract Research Organization (CRO) operating since 2008.
As the biopharmaceutical industry remains under pressure to address a high attrition rates in drug development, Cynbiose offers non-GLP preclinical services and strategic decision-making support based on valuable clinically relevant NHP models.
We are the only European pure player in this field.
Derisking your preclinical development
Cynbiose provides its expertise, consultancy and services to life sciences industry stakeholders involved in the development of innovative therapies, such as big and mid-size pharmas, biotechs, start-ups and academic research teams.
We aim at providing valuable services based on a clinically relevant non-human primate model compliant to the highest quality standards while being flexible, cost effective and in keeping with our sponsors’ deadlines.
Our highly qualified scientific team is committed to support your development with an outstanding preclinical service, thanks to our scientific expertise, partner-based customer relationship and complete understanding of your specific needs.
Lastly, R&D is a core value of our company: thanks to an innovative mindset, we have developed unique proprietary physiopathological NHP models to support and accelerate biomedical research.
Exploratory and PoC efficacy studies with unparalleled capabilities
We support each of our sponsors with personalized scientific and technical advice, in order to offer optimal protocol design and cost-effective studies.
Non-clinical research services based on unparalleled capabilities
- Non-GLP exploratory pharmacokinetics (including pulmonary), central pharmacokinetics & pharmacodynamics studies
- Non-GLP exploratory toxicology studies (DRF, MTD, …)
- Efficacy studies with clinically relevant in vivo models across multiple therapeutic areas
- Non-GLP/GLP studies packages (contact us for more information)
We are passionate about provideing outstanding science and delivering excellent service to every sponsor.
We offer flexible service models to our clients
- Fee-for-Services model: upon the clients’ request, we conduct non-GLP customized pharmacokinetics, immunogenicity and toxicology studies.
We can also conduct studies on our proprietary innovative NHP models in several therapeutic areas (For more information, please visit our services for Efficacy models, Technical platforms and Derisking studies).
- Co-development model: we are able to develop new models in partnership with our sponsor, share the risk and cost to increase success.
- Collaborative and innovative research projects: considered as an R&D-performing SME, we are eligible for national and international R&D projects. We have already carried out several programs within national or international public-private partnerships (ANR, Eurostars, H2020, FUI).
Cynbiose is eligible for the French Research Tax Credit (CIR). The agreement is delivered by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research to companies showing a certain level of R&D effort and spending.
CIR is a tax measure designed to support the R&D expenditures of companies located in France.