This model compares the transplantation of skin allograft and autograft between two animals to evaluate novel immunosuppressive treatments.
A simple and fast in vivo model to evaluate the efficacy of your drug.
- Species: Cynomolgus macaque (Macaca fascicularis)
- Validation of the model :
- Clinical and histopathological validation
- Validated with reference immunosuppressive drug (Thymoglobulin)
Type of test item
- Scoring of skin graft, skin inflammation and other clinical signs lesions observed as in human
- Clinical pathology
- Skin biopsies, tissue collection
- On-demand and customized readouts