This non-human primate (NHP) model induces chronic skin inflammation and plaques with lesions markedly similar to those observed in human patients.
This is a simple and fast in vivo model to evaluate the efficacy of your drug.
- Species: Cynomolgus macaque (Macaca fascicularis)
- Topical application of imiquimod (IMQ) cream triggering a dermal autoimmune response
- Validation of the model : both clinical and histopathological validation
Type of test item
- Scoring of skin erythema, skin inflammation and other clinical signs lesions observed as in human
- Clinical pathology
- Skin biopsies, tissue collection
- On-demand and customized readouts