Based on the scientific and technical excellence of our teams and on our network of preferred partners, we offer a wide range of capabilities and predictive tools for comprehensive preclinical studies:
- We perform all primate sampling techniques of biological materials, such as: blood, cerebrospinal fluid, urine, faeces, semen, saliva, synovial fluid, bronchoalveolar lavage, bone marrow and biopsies of all types of tissues and organs.
- We perform a large panel of administration routes ranging from:
– standard routes : oral (per os), subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous (rapid and continuous), intradermal
– to less conventional as intranasal, intratracheal, intraperitoneal, intrarectal, intravaginal, intraocular, intracerebral and intratechal (under stereotaxis).
- We have access to different state of the art in vivo functional imaging techniques to gain the most relevant and preclinical data for your study: scanner, micro-CT scanner, ultrasound scan, 3T and 1.5T magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), PET-MRI, PET Scan. We use the same machines that those used in clinical practice, underlying the translational aspect of our models.
- We also provide standard and cutting-edge analytical services specifically developed and validated for NHP preclinical research:
– Immune system monitoring: Luminex, ELISA, Elispot, Flow cytometry…
– Cytokine measurement
– Histological analysis
– Clinical pathology
– Complex neurobehavioral assessment
Our clients have access to our network of experts to discuss technical issues and results.