Cynbiose has developed privileged relationships with all actors in experimental primatology in France but also at an international level.
This solid network of partners enables us to organize and perform independently and with great reactivity the key steps of the implementation of a study from:
- Animal selection with our breeding partners located in Mauritius Island and Vietnam. Selection criteria can include criteria age or seronegativity to specific antigens.
- Importation, administrative and quarantine procedures required for the beginning of the studies thanks to our quarantine partner.
- Experimental procedures submission to an independent ethical committee and the obtention of a positive opinion and constructive comments.
- Realisation of research studies: sampling, frequent clinical monitoring of the animals, acquisition of imaging data and their interpretation if necessary.
- Advanced surgical procedures.
- Data analysis, statistics, study results and comprehensive reports observing time and quality commitments.