Cynbiose is committed to provide valuable preclinical and innovative research services. As being collaborative is essential to success, we have established strategic and business partnerships.
Cynbiose Respiratory is a business unit of Cynbiose, with unique expertise and capabilities for aerosol therapies and respiratory diseases. As a contract research organization the company provides a set of innovative technologies and preclinical services to assess drugs pharmacology and efficacy in the area of respiratory diseases and aerosol therapy. They provide a complete service of bio-drugs formulation, including nebulizor signature and in vivo PK/PD characterizations.
Motac provides highly – specialised preclinical research services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that are developing new treatments for neurological diseases, particularly neurodegenerative conditions like Parkinson’s disease or other motor and cognitive disorders.
Among the services offered are:
- in vivo models of movement disorders and neurodegeneration
- Measurement of cognitive performance (CANTAB)
- Integrated models of motor and cognitive functions
- Motac provides expert consultancy and laboratory-based research. Studies are performed to high scientific standards, the majority of which are carried out in our AAALAC accredited research facility.
Motac’s scientific team includes internationally recognised experts in neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, neuropharmacology and neuropsychology.
Business partners and memberships
The AFSSI, the French Association of Service and Innovation Companies for the Life Sciences has the desire to unite French companies of services and technological innovation in the strategic field of Life Sciences.
The « Association Française des Sociétés de Services et d’Innovation (AFSSI) », French Association of Outsourcing and Innovative Companies in the field of Life Sciences was born in 2012 to gather companies established in France and providing R&D services to industrial or academic partners. It is a non-profit organization (Association Loi de 1901) headquarters in Paris Region.
- AFSSI represents companies involved in a dual business model, investing a significant part of their revenues in R&D to update and broaden their technology offering in order to run research programs on behalf of third parties. They manage a long-term process to support their growth
- AFSSI provides advocacy, internal relationships, communications services for the members both large and small companies
- AFSSI challenges are driven by the vision of life science companies as top players in international competition. AFSSI works toward enriching the Life sciences industry with networking, partnering and education opportunities
- AFSSI entrepreneurs are consistent operators of life science development known as the new frontier of industry. Thanks to their know how and professionalism they make easier and faster the market access of innovative products in pharmacy, cosmetology, agro-food, etc.
As a French cluster, Lyonbiopole is the gateway to healthcare innovation in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. It aims at supporting ambitious projects and innovative companies in the healthcare & life sciences’ sector. It encourages innovators to develop new technologies, products and services toward a more personalized medicine and better treatments for patients.
The cluster’s strategic missions are focused around:
- promoting the emergence of innovative R&D collaborative projects
- supporting SME in areas such as strategic partnerships, access to private investors, expertise and training
- fostering SME Internationalization and the cluster’s position at the European and International levels
- offering access to high-level facilities dedicated to life sciences companies
- promoting members and healthcare ecosystem.
Lyonbiopole currently has more than 240 members, including 6 funders (Sanofi Pasteur, bioMérieux, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, Becton Dickinson, CEA, Fondation Mérieux), 12 subsidiaries of major groups and ETI, 207 SMEs and 18 competence centers (CHU, Universities, Foundations, etc.). Lyonbiopole received the European cluster excellence “Gold Label” by ECEI for 2nd time in 2017. The cluster is part of different European initiaitives such as bioXclusters, MAGIA, S3martMed and EIT Health.
MabDesign, the French association of the immunotherapy industrial sector, aims to support, structure, federate and increase the visibility of the industrial immunotherapy sector, foster exchanges and stimulate innovation.
Operational since September 2015, MabDesign currently counts more than 175 member companies, including pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, service providers, training organizations and high-tech equipment suppliers.